Articles on practical magic
Every time I look through websites and forums posting spell caster reviews, I understand how little people know about where to find a good spellcaster today. For some reason, everyone’s very careful and cautious while selecting a dentist or a housekeeper, but when it comes to looking for the best spell caster, people get as naïve as kids and let frauds of all kinds make a fool of themselves.
Today, there have appeared lots of frauds, each claiming to be the best spell caster. All they need to do to trick people out of their money is to create a website, post a few articles, pay owners of other resources and post a few “spell caster reviews” which are in fact advertisements. His trap set, the best spell caster begins waiting for his prey.
It wouldn’t be that bad, if such a spell caster simply stole your money. However, losing money is nothing compared with what happens to those who have believed in those fake spell caster reviews. The problem is many frauds, including everyone who claims to be the best spell caster, actually try to do spell casting! However, instead of helping people they make it only worse. They trigger a very powerful kickback, after which professional spell casters spend months treating its victims. So when I come across such a “spellcaster,” I often call him not just a “liar,” but a “criminal” who belongs in jail!
In this article, I want to tell you how to find an actually powerful spellcaster who wouldn’t lie to you and whose help will be safe and helpful.
1. Don’t believe spell caster reviews posted on the Internet. Remember, they can be posted by anyone, including clients who have actually worked with purportedly the best spell caster, the spellcaster himself, or the freelancers hired by him. Today, there’s no reliable way for you to find out if the spell caster reviews are true or fake. Frauds take advantage of that and advertise themselves by posting their fake spell caster reviews.
2. Pay your attention to the services the spell caster offers on his website. If the services include rituals from almost all types of magic, and the spell caster promises to cast both white magic and black magic spells, don’t believe him. A spell caster can be either black or white. Yes, black spell casters sometimes perform voodoo magic or Gypsy magic rituals, but the white ones never do that. The best spell caster practicing white magic will always find a white spell for you that will help you or at least won’t harm you.
3. You should be alerted if your spellcaster doesn’t guarantee you your money back in case he casts his spell incorrectly. Even the best spell caster can’t promise you that his magic is 100% effective. That’s why he bears full responsibility for failing to perform his duties properly and is always ready to give you your money back. The ultimate goal of any real spell caster is to help his client, while the money he’s paid goes to cover his everyday needs.
Speaking of cheaters, their goal is to trick as many people as possible out of their money and vanish. You’ll never get your money back from a fraud. Although some frauds make such promises, you can always check if they keep them by looking through the spell caster reviews that you can find on the Internet.
4. Pay your attention to when the website that is offering magic, witch or shaman services was created. However, frauds can purposely alter the creation date. Fortunately, it’s very easy to find out the truth. Find a service that checks websites online, enter the required domain time and you’ll find out when the website was created: 10 years ago or only 3 months ago. The less time the website has been operating, the less trust you should have.
5. Contact your spellcaster by email or phone. As a rule, frauds don’t answer or write that they will answer your questions only after you make a 100% advance payment. No professional spell caster will ever tell you which ritual he’s going to use and how much it will cost until he talks to you. First of all, the spell caster needs to know about you and your problem as much as possible. Secondly, he needs to see into your future to understand what needs to be done to make it the way you want. Thirdly, he needs to find and prepare for the ritual accordingly. Only after that the spell caster can name the price.
6. Look through the website carefully. As a rule, frauds don’t write articles, but copy them from the websites that belong to real spell casters. To find out if an article is authentic, copy and paste just one line into the Google search box. You’ll immediately see the original if the article is not authentic, or will make sure that the spellcaster is real and the articles he publishes all belong to him. This is also true for those who advertise their services on Facebook and other social networking services.
7. Look through some esoteric forums and try to find people who have already worked with your spellcaster. While spell caster reviews can be faked, live communication cannot. This will give you an opportunity to find out the truth about your spell caster. Pay your attention to both positive and negative reviews. If there are not negative reviews at all, you’re dealing with a super qualified spell caster or witch. But if the number of negative reviews is pretty high, the person who you want to ask for help probably just can’t help you, but can only do you harm.
8. If you can tell fortunes using a pendulum or tarot cards, ask the following question, “What can the best spell caster do for me?” and see want answer you’ll get – happiness, trouble or disappointment. If you can’t tell fortunes, go to a fortune-teller. An average fortune-teller charges $10-30 per session which is not that much, provided that a spell caster charges over $300 for his services!
9. Listen to your subconscious mind, your intuition, and your heart. They can give you a 100% correct answer to your question about your spellcaster. Try to analyze your recent dreams. All people receive signs in their dreams, especially when it comes to using magic. Usually, the more powerful the spell caster is, the more unusual and weird dreams you have. When you’re dealing with a liar, you see nothing unusual in your dreams.
To solve your problem please e-mail me email@example.com or give me your message using this feedback form